NSPP National School of Public Policy Lahore Jobs 2021 Latest Opportunity
Appy For the NSPP National School of Public Policy Jobs Lahore 2021 Latest Advertisement: Govt of Pakistan, NSPP National School of Public Policy is offering new vacancies based at Lahore.
They are searching for educated, experienced, talented, persevering and devoted competitors from Pakistani public. The opportunities are absolutely founded on Contract reason for the time of two years.
The intrigued up-and-comers should satisfy the necessary qualification models for the posts of Network and System Manager, Data Entry Operator, Support Staff.
The candidates previously read the subtleties and guidance for the accompanying posts before apply. The association give all positions opening to the incapacitated individual quantity.
An attractive and competitive salary package will provide for the attractive and chose competitors. Further subtleties are notice underneath. Proficient up-and-comers should apply in full certainty.
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Posts: 03
- Vacancies: 04
- Age Limit: 25 to 35 years
- Gender: Male and Female
- Quota: Disabled Person
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: 25,000 to 35,000/ month
- Network & System Manager
- Data Entry Operator
- Support Staff
- Matric to Bachelors from HEC recognized institute/ university.
- Diploma in the relative field.
- Minimum experience should be 02 to 05 years in relevant field.
- Typing speed of 30 WPM
- Computer literate
How to Apply?
- The candidates can send their composed application with working experience declaration, 02 ongoing visa size photo and a duplicate of CNIC to Deputy Director (Human Resource), National School of Public Policy, C/O National Management College, Shahra-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.
- Govt representatives can apply through their appropriate channel.
- No TA/DA will provide for the competitors.
- Just shortlisted applicants will call for test/meet.
- Deficient application won’t be engaged.
- NSPP claim all authority to increment or decline the quantity of posts.
- Bring unique reports at the hour of meeting